Some kind words from people who have used our services...
- “West Street Children's centre is a superb centre, equipped with wonderful staff who are caring and experienced.
- “I really enjoyed the post natal course at rural (Goodwyns Road), it was really informative and very useful. The weaning session led by the health visitor was very helpful too. Finally, I feel that my child and I have both benefited enormously from the kickers and crawlers group in West Street, it's a really lovely, welcoming and supportive environment, especially for new mums. The staff are great!
- “I use Dorking Rural Centre (Goodwyns Road) and I think it is fantastic. Staff are super supportive and facilities are superb.
- “Great place, amazing staff. Great place for kids to learn and develop.
- “A really wonderful place to have bought both of my children, from Kickers and Crawlers through both nurserys and Parenting courses. Everyone is so welcoming and supportive and I know that both myself and my children have benefitted enormousely, (although my spelling hasn't improved!!) thank you everyone.xxxx
- “Great group, friendly staff, great variety of toys and the garden is huge, my little one loved it.
- “I have been very lucky to have the centre so close to my house. I cannot praise them enough. It kept me sane after giving birth and I have met great mummies. Amazing place!
- “I think the facilities are excellent and feel the environment is very supportive.
- “It would be difficult to find a more supportive and welcoming environment than that provided by the Children's Centre staff.
- “It’s already brilliant so not sure I suggest anything.
- “I cannot compliment the Children's Centre staff enough on the under 3 sessions. They communicate so well with children and parents. The facilities in the room are great too.
- “I am very impressed with the Stay and Play sessions. My son loves them.
- “I learned a lot from the under 3s drop in with my first child. I watched the way the staff talked to the children and encouraged them and dealt with any sharing issues or conflicts with other children. This helped me to stop getting so frustrated when I was finding things difficult and to understand how a toddler operates. At home if I was finding a situation difficult I would imagine how the staff would deal with it and this helped me to be react in a calm and constructive way. I feel this helped guide my parenting and had a positive impact on my relationship with both my children.
- “My children have thrived coming to Goodwyns Road three times a week.
- “We have always loved attending both Goodwyns Road & West Street sites - the staff are fantastic: enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly, and the facilities are beautiful. Thank you so much. xx
- “Staff are like a second family.