Some kind words from people who have used our services...
- “A really wonderful place to have bought both of my children, from Kickers and Crawlers through both nurserys and Parenting courses. Everyone is so welcoming and supportive and I know that both myself and my children have benefitted enormousely, (although my spelling hasn't improved!!) thank you everyone.xxxx
- “I really enjoyed the post natal course at rural (Goodwyns Road), it was really informative and very useful. The weaning session led by the health visitor was very helpful too. Finally, I feel that my child and I have both benefited enormously from the kickers and crawlers group in West Street, it's a really lovely, welcoming and supportive environment, especially for new mums. The staff are great!
- “I use Dorking Rural Centre (Goodwyns Road) and I think it is fantastic. Staff are super supportive and facilities are superb.
- “Great place, amazing staff. Great place for kids to learn and develop.
- “Great group, friendly staff, great variety of toys and the garden is huge, my little one loved it.
- “I think the facilities are excellent and feel the environment is very supportive.
- “It’s already brilliant so not sure I suggest anything.
- “I am very impressed with the Stay and Play sessions. My son loves them.
- “My children have thrived coming to Goodwyns Road three times a week.
- “Staff are like a second family.
- ““Thank you El . Your ‘Understanding Sensory Behaviour’ Workshop gave me an understanding of my child’s needs and what she is experiencing. It suggested strategies to help her, in time, to manage her own sensory needs.”
- “West Street Children's centre is a superb centre, equipped with wonderful staff who are caring and experienced.
- “The Centre is a brilliant resource for the community. The staff are approachable and knowledgeable. The activities are wide ranging and allow each child to find something that appeals to them. We love it!
- “I have been very lucky to have the centre so close to my house. I cannot praise them enough. It kept me sane after giving birth and I have met great mummies. Amazing place!
- “It would be difficult to find a more supportive and welcoming environment than that provided by the Children's Centre staff.
- “I cannot compliment the Children's Centre staff enough on the under 3 sessions. They communicate so well with children and parents. The facilities in the room are great too.